Once more, I am soooo behind.
Okay, I have many, many things to update you on, but because I have revisions due to the sequel to G&G in just under a month (YIKES), I’m going to stick to the basics.
First, the release date for The Ghost and the Goth has changed…It’s moved up a week to June 29! That means, *deep breath*, my book will be out in just SIX short weeks.
Second, I’m going on book tour! Actually, a whole bunch of Hyperion authors are. I’m part of the unREQUIRED READING Tour with Kristen Tracy, Brent Crawford, Elizabeth Rudnick, Daniel Waters, Brendan Halpin, and Emily Franklin. The tour has its own page up on Facebook and rumor has it, we’re going to be given a couple of those Flip video cameras to record our experiences on the road. This should be very interesting!
Third, here are the tour dates so far:
– June 18: Davis Kidd, Memphis (Waters, Rudnick, Franklin, and Halpin)
– June 18: Keplers, Menlo Park, CA (Tracy, Kade, and Crawford)
– June 19: Books & Books, Coral Gabels, FL (Waters, Rudnick, Franklin, and Halpin)
– June 21: Pudd’nHead Books (Tracy, Kade, and Crawford)
– June 21: Little Shop of Stories, Atlanta GA (Waters, Rudnick, Franklin, and Halpin)
– June 22: Anderson’s, Naperville, IL (all authors)
– June 23: Watermark Books, Wichita KS (all authors)
– June 24: Books of Wonder, New York, NY (all authors)
– June 25: Reception at American Libraries Association Convention, Washington, DC (all authors)
– June 26: Politics & Prose, Washington DC (all authors)
I think there are more dates to be added soon, and times as well!
I need to get back to revisions now, but I hope to see you all out on the road in just a few weeks!